Get No-Fault Insurance Quotes. Fast.
Just Enter Your ZIP Code To Get Rates From Top-Rated Companies
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your ZIP code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Do You Need No-Fault Insurance? We Got You Covered.
Find out if no-fault insurance is right for you.
No-fault insurance covers a driver and passengers in an accident regardless of who was at fault.
- Pays for medical bills, income loss, and other related expenses that you or your passengers may have.
- No-fault insurance is required in 18 states and optional in others.
- Does not cover pain or suffering unrelated to physical medical problems, emotional distress, or public property damage
Many people think that no-fault insurance means that it doesn’t matter who is at fault for the accident. But that’s not true.
- The minimum for some states is lower than others. Check with your own provider to see what your no-fault states requirement is.
- In many cases it is as low as $10,000. The down side to this is anything over this amount is still your responsibility to cover out of your own pocket. Your best bet is to up the amount or else you will be in court trying to recover your losses.
- Use just your zip code and you can find out how low your rates for your no-fault states coverage will be.
Even if you don’t live in a state that requires no-fault car insurance, you may want to think about getting it anyway.
- If you’ve had no-fault insurance for a while, made no claims, and had no driving convictions, your premiums may not increase if you’re at fault in an accident.
- Driving convictions or cancellation of insurance due to non-payment may make it difficult to get insured.
- You may be eligible for discounts for having an excellent driving record, being a veteran or member of the military, and/or having multiple policies.
Finally, There’s a Better Way to Find a No-Fault Policy
We do the work for you. Just sit back and choose the best company.
We are not a call center with a strict quota. You are not just a number to us. We would rather you compare multiple quotes to help you find the cheapest no-fault car insurance.
Despite what you may have heard, comparing insurance rates doesn’t have to a pain. We make it easy. Start by entering your ZIP code in our FREE tool above.
We compare rates for you and give you the options so you can choose the best company for your needs.
We make getting insurance simple and easy — and there’s no hidden fees. Enter your ZIP code in our free quote box and immediately start comparing. It’s really that simple.
Finding no-fault insurance quotes online should be quick and easy. That’s why we do all of the work for you. Simply enter your ZIP code and get started.
There is no cost to you for using our site for getting a free online quote. We’re just happy to help you save time and money.
We Help You Choose the Right No-Fault Coverage
No Need to worry. We’ll find the best no-fault insurance quotes for you.
Free No-Fault Insurance Quotes from Top-Rated Providers
Big Savings on Your Premiums & Deductibles
$859 yearly savings by comparing car insurance based on a survey of 1,000 car insurance customers.
30 Seconds to Find the Best No-Fault Insurance Quote
We make choosing the right no-fault insurance quotes easy. Compare rates simply by entering your ZIP code in our free quote box, and we do the work for you to find affordable no-fault insurance coverage that meets your needs. Compare and save today.
Latest from the Blog
Car Insurance Explained in Plain English